Thermo Boost and Thermo Shield transport box heat systems.
Thermo-Boost and Thermo-Shield heaters for Thermo Boxes work by two methods. The Thermo-Boost is put in the bottom of the Thermo Box at a high temperature e.g. 150°C. It then slowly releases its heat whilst the food products are in transit in the Thermo Box. As the food is typically only ten or twenty degrees above its minimum allowable temperature, e.g. 85°C, the benefit of having a Thermo-Boost in the food transport box is significant. The Thermo-Boost, because it is at 150°C, some 60 or 70 degrees above the food temperature has 3 times the heating potential of a water based heat source. Normally the food in the container adjacent to the Thermo-Boost is actually a few degrees hotter, than when it was put in the box, after 10 or 20 minutes.
High temperature resistant
1/2 and 1/4 Gastronorm and Pizza Box sizes available
Name: Thermo-Shield [Front]
Material: 42" Aluminium EPE
Name: Thermo-Shield [Back]
Material: 58" 420D Nylon
- Designed for maintaining heat in boxes used for transporting food.
- Developed primarily for the Meals on wheels and school dinner markets.
- Thermo-Boost and Thermo-Shield are the latest in a line of products developed specifically for keeping food that bit hotter during transport, in insulated hot food transport boxes and containers.
- Designed to fit Thermo-Box thermal boxes.
- Thermo-Boost and Thermo-Shield keep food that extra few degrees hotte which is often enough to allow completion of a meals on wheels round or a food delivery.
- Helps keep food at the correct temperature to stay within food safety guidelines during food transport.